Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Week 6: Struggling

I did SO good on my birthday.  And then Valentine's Day came.... and proved to me that I still have a long way to go.  I'm still vulnerable.  I still don't know how to moderate.  Today was another binge day, and I feel awful and unmotivated and so angry with myself.

So, self, STOP right now.  Think about the bigger picture.  You overate and didn't exercise for three days.  That is three days out of your entire existence.  Are you going to let three days stop you?

Remember,

DON'T YOU QUIT.

And remember, you don't have to do this alone.  Tomorrow, I will redouble my efforts to pray for strength in meeting my goals, I will study at least one spiritual article that relates to health and the Gospel, and I will set up an appointment with a counselor to talk about some things that have been bothering me.

I'm not quitting.

Hold me accountable, okay?



No comments:

Post a Comment